Swiss Chalet Fine Foods | Introduction
- Swiss Chalet Fine Foods was founded by Hans and Claire Baumann in 1968 with the goal of bringing fine European and imported ingredients to the food service industry.
- Today, Swiss Chalet Fine Foods has succeeded in becoming one of the largest, nationwide specialty distributors of the finest savory and sweet ingredients to professional kitchens, hotels, restaurants, caterers, universities, and institutions in the US and abroad.
- Members of the Baumann family continue to participate in the management of the business and are continuing their family’s tradition of service, dedication, and high quality products.
- Swiss Chalet Fine Foods became part of the Gellert Global Group in 2007.
- Swiss Chalet Fine Foods provides state-of-the-art, professional kitchens for customer use, and their in-house training is just one more example of the company’s commitment to total customer satisfaction.